Varrios Los Aztecas
We switched over to our new forums, www.varrioslosaztecas.com!

My broke rap

Go down

My broke rap

Post by Guillermo on Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:15 pm

Play the vid, then rap the shit, iight. if u have no rhythm it's gonna sound lame to yo azz iight
Rap;
Cups of the fruit punch-..... sliced apples for lunch. I been eatin' this lame shit way toooo longg.
The food that i would try, i wouldn't be able to di-.. lemme not even say that worddd. Lately i been starvin' so much, that imma eat it anyway and say-......"Fuck this broke ass meal i have to eat, i know this shit is bad, but i'm so skinnyyy", I say "Fuck this sandwhich that i just foundddd, i just found this shit right on the fucking ground...." The old man came by just to say-.. "Are you hungry right now", I'm just sayin' that i'm hungry, tell me have you seen my stomach lately. Cups of the XO, I'm drivin' 'round with this ugly hoe*COUGH*. She eat eggs in the morning, but don't got time to cook me none - what the hell you doin' so important? I been starvin' so much-.. that imma call anyway and say-.. "Fuck this broke ass meal i have to eat, i know this shit is bad, but i'm soo skinny", I say "Fuck this dirty gum that i just found, im so hungry so imma eat it off the ground"...
I think i'm addicted to fat bitches eatin' burgers and fries that i couldaa hadddddd. I don't t hink i'm concious of my mom making lunches, cause the bread if badddddd. But shit it's all good. Fat bitches came over, we had some food, Yeah they brought some foodddddd. I was just callin', 'cause they was just leaving. They brought enough food for me to eat over the weekenddddd.

Haha, /thumbs up if this shit should be on the radio lolz, -G MO VERSION

Guillermo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My broke rap

Post by Carlos_Diablo on Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:38 am

G MO Version - Better then the normal rap.
Carlos_Diablo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guillermo on Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:59 pm

Carlos_Diablo wrote:G MO Version - Better then the normal rap.
lol

Guillermo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down