Varrios Los Aztecas
We switched over to our new forums, www.varrioslosaztecas.com!

Cole World[Real Rap]

Go down

Cole World[Real Rap]

Post by Guillermo on Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:21 pm

"Man these songs that i made in my bedroom and shit, gon' finally give a nigguh' leg room in the whip. From a Civic to a Chevy, must've died and went to heaven. Like a passenger on 9/11, please go find a revrend. See i promised that i'd never change. But that was way before i made the dough and met the game. Say hello, to miss thang-.. i forgot yo' name, she yellow. And even white woman want a nigguh' - Othello."

"Mama i just killed a man, my body still trembling - can you feel my hand? DOn't shed no tears, it wont be long until they find out it was me momma. This may be the last time, you see me free momma. Don't spend it cryin'. You did your best, me i was blessed, know you were stressed tryin' to keep me out the streets, me duckin' police. Tryin' not to make a peep, to wake you up outta' your sleep. A drunk and high fool. Skippin' class, flunking High School."

"This is for all the fans that waited. Bitch nigguh's that waited, old hoes we dated - Look momma we made it. Yo son out in barbatos. Cheese, eggs, and potatoes, Smokin' weed on the beaches - my mind workin' like play-doe' ".

"Up in 1st Class, laugh even though it's not funny. See a white man wonder how the fuck i got money. While he sit at coach, hate to see me walk past 'em. Young, black, pants sagg', earphones blastin'. Know what he askin' - "How did he manage", "With all the cards against him, he used them to his advantage" Slang we be speakin' prolly' soundin' like spanish. Then it fuck they heads up, when a nigguh' show manners".

"Baby girl, i can't imagine what it's like for you - i got you pregnat, now inside there is a life in you. I know you wonderin' if this gon' make me think 'bout wifin' you. Like if you had my first child, would i spend my whole life with you? Nah i ain't trynah' pick a fight with you, i'm trynah' talk - i ain't trynah spend the night with you, i'm kinda lost."

"In my freshest jay's, i ain't sleep in days. Girl you gon' make me late undressin' me. Know i ain't seen you since yesterday. But see, i had a date with destiny - is this the summer that our life changed? Hov asked me is you ready for it? I looked around at all these nice thangs' and said "nigguh' you already know it!"

"I had a lil' bad thang, somethin' like them 10's. She give a nigguh' mad brain, somethin' like the Wiz. But you see the sad thang', fuckin' with her is - The Chick didn't have brains, dummy like a bitch. SO i tried to show her, about the world - and who we really are - and where we've come and how we still have to go really far. Like look baby at how we live broke on the boulevard. But all she want me to do is unhook her bra' and all i really want for her is to go down low. Befor you know it, she wet enough to get drowned slow.

" I sit and reminansce on the nigguh's no longer here. and how i use to hit the mall and ya'll was always there. I sit and think how i grew up without my father here. No need to cry, cuz' it only made me stronger yeah. I watch my brother get in trouble, yeah. That shit cut me like i was sittin' in a Barber Chair."

"They can't tame me. My voice screech through these streets, imma' beast on 'em, Oh no he will not fold you will not see a crease on 'em. He will not slip or loose his grip they got them cleats on 'em. Or never will he run, unless you call police on 'em."

2Pac died and came back as J.Cole. Now, after listening to these videos - are you a J.Cole fan now? If not, go 2 hell and suck a fat dick on the way. He's beast yo. COLE WORLD

Guillermo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cole World[Real Rap]

Post by Guillermo on Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:45 pm

I swear, you fucking retards don't know the [REAL] shit. I was listening to this nigguh before he even had the name "J.Cole" and before he became mainstream. Saw the "Work out" video when it only had 2k views, now it has 23m. This world is shit lol - now everyone jocks him.

Guillermo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Cartagena on Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:20 am

Ummm... I dunno. I don't even listen do this dude, neither I'm going to. People are hyping it but it ain't my type of thing.

That's right, people looove me
Frank Cartagena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down