Varrios Los Aztecas
We switched over to our new forums, www.varrioslosaztecas.com!

RULES !!!!

Go down

RULES !!!!

Post by Maiu on Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:33 pm

Since we are trying to make VLA a better RP family, I gotta impose some rules here too. And everyone needs to respect them:
1. Don`t disrespect higher or lower ranks. (everyone is equal here, even if the ranks are different)
2. RP everything (from a simple vest selling or gun selling, everything you do must be done RP-ly. And when you hanging in the hood, don`t just run and jump around, create some RP from yourself and make the others join it.)
3. Answer radio (if someone is saying someone in /pr, it means that person wanna either create rp- thing that is necesarry, or needs help- in this case it`s even more important to answer. Always keep an eye on /pr)
4. Don`t break rules (any rule)
5. Listen to the advices or orders higher ranks give to you.
6. Don`t troll or fuck around.

Would be more, but you got the main point, so remember: we don`t like rule-breakers Evil or Very Mad

Maiu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RULES !!!!

Post by Guillermo on Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:40 pm

Sir, we haz something similar to this and idk about selling vest lmao No one carries fucking unlimited vest on them irl lol - would be rp if u like stole the shit from some military base which is kind of impossible - but my cousin sells vest irl, gotta ask his ass how he gets them

Guillermo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Maiu on Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:53 am

Nigga, what I am trying to do is telling them to rp more. That vest shit is just an example I gave. Anyway, COME BACK !!!!!

Maiu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down