Varrios Los Aztecas
We switched over to our new forums, www.varrioslosaztecas.com!

Complaint on Janny_Ganja , .adjustuninvite the old members that wanna troll for the luls pls.

Go down

Complaint on Janny_Ganja , .adjustuninvite the old members that wanna troll for the luls pls.

Post by Cooper on Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:19 am

Your in-game name:Dill_Skepta
Your Rank:3
Date of the incident:2/25/2012
The rule breaker:Janny_Ganja (Some old vla apparently rejoined today)
he rule(s) they broke: DM, PG, disrupting RP, non RP behavior
Evidence: Right i know myself and others fuck about and shoot each other and shit, but this really pissed me off

i was in EC and i seen two grapes on a driveing up and down, so i go and start RP with them i did /do do i notice any gang affiliation, and they answered,

then i ask what they are doing here, and Janny emotes ''takes out a mini hooker pistol from her bra and aims tha gun at dills head'' ''Squeezing the trigger multiple times'' and then just shoots me to death, the grapes then look at me, at janny probably think fuck me VLA is a joke, and drive off.

i wouldnt be half pissed but this is two days in a row someone thats old vla, or someones friend that they bring around has flat DMED me as i tried RP, its a joke, why are we inviting old members back if they are just here to troll, its retarded , at first when i seen him put a gun to my head i thought it was a joke, but to flat out just kill me, was retarded, this is why i think we should have O' situation for old members and talk to them to make sure they are not just here to fuck about and troll , because clearly some of them are

From the screens you can see NON Rp behvaior with the hooker shit, and straight putting a gun to your own gang members head,

PG, he just said pulls the trigger, and didnt even ask / wait for a response

Disrupting RP, obvious i was mid RP with grapes and he comes trolling

and DM, as you can see from the screens he straight killed me for no reason, didnt even say a word ''puts gun to dills head'' ''Fires'' wtf.
Cooper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Complaint on Janny_Ganja , .adjustuninvite the old members that wanna troll for the luls pls.

Post by Camacho on Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:05 am

Janny Ganja has 24 hours to from my post to respond with his/her side of the story.

Additional Information: If he/she doesn't post by then then I or someone else will kick them out of the family for not being active on the forums or even having a forum account.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Complaint on Janny_Ganja , .adjustuninvite the old members that wanna troll for the luls pls.

Post by Zack on Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:21 am

Who the fuck is Janny Ganja? Just the name Ganja reminds me of a group of DMers.

Anyhow, killing other members is not allowed the punishment for it is a kick.

Zack

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guillermo on Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:34 pm

Need to kick Andre Cakey aka Hewlett too. He doesn't do shit but logg on and may say a few words on /f - Then him and Donte go around and dm or w.e. Nigguh's not even on the /pr, don't see why they got invited back

Guillermo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joriano on Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:17 am

Check the family roster, Hewlett and Donte are both perma denied lol strange.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolito on Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:08 am

Ikr, i noticed that aswell lmfao XD
Jolito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Maiu on Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:13 am

Jolito wrote:Ikr, i noticed that aswell lmfao XD

Maiu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Cartagena on Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:11 pm

Janny left already, case closed.

That's right, people looove me
Frank Cartagena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down